Donations of cash and other capital assets help save and change lives everyday!
- Donations by check may be mailed to:
The Center for Prevention of Abuse
PO Box 3855
Peoria, IL 61612-3855
Credit card donations may be made by calling Lisa P. at (309) 691-0551.
- Online donations may be made by using PayPal. A PayPal account is not required. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Honorariums may be made to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary, or promotion.
- Memorials may be given to acknowledge a lost friend or loved one.
- Contact Carol Merna at (309)691-0551 to discuss gifts of capital assets such as stock, real estate, or insurance policies.
Donations may be designated to any program of The Center. A special campaign titled, “A Million Ways to Prevent Abuse”, has been underway since 2012. It has raised over one million dollars to expand the prevention education programming. Even with this wonderful accomplishment, further support is needed to help all students learn to keep their bodies safe, make good decisions and build healthy relationships.
PeaceKeeper Society Membership
A donor who gives at least a $1000 or more annually to The Center becomes a member of that year’s PeaceKeeper Society. Membership benefits include recognition in the January “CenterPeace” newsletter and special invitations to PeaceKeeper events.
Donations that Leave a Legacy.
Remembering The Center in your estate plans can save and change lives for many years to come.
A bequest can be designated to a certain program of The Center or used at The Center’s discretion. However, if a donor wishes, a bequest can be designated to one of two endowment funds. The Slane Endowment Fund supports the general operations of The Center and the McPheeters Endowment Fund supports the prevention education program.
Please contact Carol Merna at (309) 691-0551 for further information.